Many of you may have seen on our social media pages that we recently added a new chunky weight yarn to our core line – Douillet.
Douillet is a beautiful, soft, and springy non-treated mix of Rambouillet and Columbia, available in 12 colors and perfect for warm, and cozy quick knits.
I confess that I have a soft spot for chunky weight yarns. I love the immediate feeling of comfort and warmth, not to mention the instant gratification and satisfaction of a project that doesn’t stay on the needles for too long.
I personally think that chunky weight yarns are perfect for fast gifts. At one point or another, we all have found ourselves in need of a last-minute gift for someone special and knit-worthy. I made this selection of patterns for Douillet with this in mind: fast knits that would make great gifts for our loved ones.
Several of our retailers have already received their shipment of Douillet. Click here to find a retailer near you.
- The World’s Simplest Mittens – Tin Can Knits
- Family Mittens – Carrie Bostick Hoge
- Chevron Cable Mittens – Ann Budd
- Sprig Mittens – Elli Stubenrauch
- Chalice Cowl – Thea Colman
- Garter Gaiter – Purl Soho
- Beginners Brioche Cowl – Lavanya Patricella
- Ada Cowl – Carrie Bostick Hoge